Can I receive a scholarship if I am not a US citizen?

In general, we do not provide financial aid to non-US citizens through our scholarship program (although if a parent is a US citizen and the student is not, we will). We do work with third parties, such as the US State Department, to fund participation costs for international students but these financial aid programs are not available through our internal application process (you must be invited to apply through, for example, the State Department). Occasionally, we have unallocated scholarship funds that can be awarded to non-US citizens, but this is rare. We encourage international students to take advantage of our “tuition assistance” option instead.