How do I obtain a visa to come to the US to participate in Sustainable Summer?

You will need to be accepted and enrolled in a program, so the first step is to apply. If you are accepted and enroll in a program, we will provide the visa support documentation you need. Please note, you will enter the US on a B-2 visitor visa, not a “student” visa. Comprehensive visa information will be provided upon acceptance.