Summer 2021 Status Update


We are hopeful that we will be able to offer a reduced number of in-person programs for Summer 2021. The trajectory of the pandemic remains uncertain. In particular, the timeline for the widespread vaccination of our student population is unclear. With that said, it is, in our opinion, premature to begin accepting applications for programs that may not happen or that may only be feasible in August (instead of June or July) depending on how the vaccine program rolls out.

We know that some families like to plan ahead. In a “typical” year we would have opened up our application and established firm dates and locations for the summer back at the start of the school year. This is not a typical year and we have chosen to delay decisions regarding our summer programs with the hope of being able to avoid having to cancel or modify programs due to factors outside of our control.

We expect to formalize plans for our 2021 programs by the end of January. We hope that taking some additional time to make programming decisions will allow us to make better decisions based on the latest information. We are considering offering a virtual session or two in lieu of in-person learning, should the latter not be possible. We appreciate your patience as we evaluate the best path forward for Summer 2021.